Oracle-to-Access is a program to convert Oracle databases into MS Access format. Key features:
(1) all versions of 32- and 64- bit Windows and Linux/Unix Oracle servers are supported;
(2) exports Oracle data into MS Access 97/2000/2007/2010 formats;
(3) converts indexes with all necessary attributes;
(4) option to merge Oracle data into an existing Microsoft Access database;
(5) option to convert partial data using SELECT-queries;
(6) command line support;
(7) stores conversion settings into profile;
(8) easy-to-use wizard style interface;
(9) unlimited 24/7 support service;
(10) 1-year subscription for updates.
Oracle-to-Access is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-08-19. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8.
Oracle-to-Access (version 3.1) has a file size of 16.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 94 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.